- Age 16+ (Expert Only)
- Endcaps are used to finish the ends of the airport, once you decide how long or short to make it. They are removable, should you want to expand the airport in the future.
- Built to Minifigure Scale & Customizable! Build the airport as small or large as you desire, using our modular system!
- Roof is detachable to access interior!
- Features standard interior buildout - additional furniture and add-ons can be found in our Airport Collection.
- This is one section of the Airport Build, please click here to see all modular sections available!
- Designed By: @AFOL.TV
- 840+ Pieces - For Adult Fans of LEGO
- Number of parts depends on how many sections you add to the airport! Note: This is a large build, we recommend building the base on a 32x32 baseplate.
Instructions are easy to read, use visuals, and follow steps just like real LEGO Set Instructions!
Your purchase is delivered via email with a link to download the files, no shipping required! Each download includes a PDF Instructions File, and a Parts File for easy ordering from Bricklink.com.
Logos & Stickers can be made following these tips.
No bricks are included - only instructions - but ordering parts is EASY! Each download comes with a Stud.io file, which can easily be uploaded to Bricklink.com to order the exact parts you need. This saves time, money, and allows you to buy the exact pieces. Click here to upload to Bricklink.
Let's be Friends! 😄