Labels & Stickers
Logo Stickers & Labels:
A common question we get is how to make the logo and image stickers used in our designs. We use an inkjet printer, and printable labels. Two we recommended:
A few tips and tricks:
- Use photoshop, Microsoft Word, or a similar software to layout your labels.
- Most logo images can be found on Google Images Search
- Look for .PNG type of file, as they typically have the logo already cutout with a transparent background.
- Measure the bricks you want to label first, then size the label in the software.
- Finally, print your labels! Use scissors to cut them to size, and apply to your bricks - it's that easy!