- Age 16+
- Built to Hybrid Minifigure Scale! (Hybrid scale is Minifig-scale at ground level, and condensed as it goes up, perfect for background buildings in the city. It makes your city look larger, with large tall buildings, without being true minifig scale which would be massive.)
- Designed By: @AFOL.TV
- Landscaping not included in these instructions but can be found for free on our YouTube channel!
- Window style is solid brick, which saves you money. It is the classic style for LEGO Skyscrapers, and also allows for a floor-less build (which saves money on the interior as well)
- 5,500+ Pieces Required - For Adult Fans of LEGO
- Number of parts depends on how many floors you add to the tower!
Instructions are easy to read, use visuals, and follow steps just like real LEGO Set Instructions!
Your purchase is delivered via email with a link to download the files, no shipping required! Each download includes a PDF Instructions File, and a Parts File for easy ordering from Bricklink.com.
Logos & Stickers can be made following these tips.
No bricks are included - only instructions - but ordering parts is EASY! Each download comes with a Stud.io file, which can easily be uploaded to Bricklink.com to order the exact parts you need. This saves time, money, and allows you to buy the exact pieces. Click here to upload to Bricklink.
Let's be Friends! 😄
This tower is modeled after the Commerce Court West Tower in Toronto, Canada which does not sponsor, endorse, or otherwise promote this content.