- SAVE SPACE with the smaller modular Regional Airport! The entire airport fits on just two 32x32 baseplates and the roof comes off to access the interior! The airport with runway fits on one small IKEA Linnmon Table! This airport contains everything your city and minifigs need to travel, including interior and exterior details such as:
- Terminal Entrance with ticketing counters
- Arrivals area with baggage claim
- One built out ground gate with interior furniture and details (airport seating sold separately).
- Exterior baggage doors & service areas
- Full control tower with removable roof to access interior
- Entire roof lifts off to access interior areas
- Gate signs
- Age 16+ (Expert Only)
- Built to Minifigure Scale & customizable, with interior details incldued!
- Roof is detachable to access interior!
- These instructions are only for the terminal portion, if you want to add the runway click here, or add grab the whole bundle here!
- The small jet airplane shown in the photos can be found here.
- Moveable stairs are recommended so your minifigs can board their planes! Instructions for moveable stairs can be found here.
- If you have more space, we recommend going with the modular airport series, which will allow you to extend and modify the airport as needed. This build is intended for smaller cities. Click here to view the larger modular airport build we offer.
- Features basic interior buildout (no seating) - additional furniture and add-ons can be found in our Airport Collection.
- Designed By: @AFOL.TV
- 1,333 Pieces Required - For Adult Fans of LEGO
- Note: This is a large build, we recommend building the base on two (2) 32x32 baseplates.
Instructions are easy to read, use visuals, and follow steps just like real LEGO Set Instructions!
Your purchase is delivered via email with a link to download the files, no shipping required! Each download includes a PDF Instructions File, and a Parts File for easy ordering from Bricklink.com.
Logos & Stickers can be made following these tips.
No bricks are included - only instructions - but ordering parts is EASY! Each download comes with a Stud.io file, which can easily be uploaded to Bricklink.com to order the exact parts you need. This saves time, money, and allows you to buy the exact pieces. Click here to upload to Bricklink.
Let's be Friends! 😄