- Age 16+
- Built to Minifigure Scale!
- Version 3.0 (new landing gear, redesigned wings, new interior, and new tail section!)
- Add an airport to give your minifigs a full experience! Our airport builds can be found here.
- Top comes off to access interior, with a cockpit, premium seating, a back beverage station, and even a restroom!
- Designed By: @AFOL.TV
- 717+ Pieces Required - For Adult Fans of LEGO
Instructions are easy to read, use visuals, and follow steps just like real LEGO Set Instructions!
Your purchase is delivered via email with a link to download the files, no shipping required! Each download includes a PDF Instructions File, and a Parts File for easy ordering from Bricklink.com.
*Note* due to limitations of the LEGO Bricks used (such as the nose and tail sections), and the inability to add spacing between where they meet, minifigs will not fit in every seat (they will fit in some, where there is headroom). Standard LEGO seats can be swapped in the interior to make the minifigs fit in every seat.
Logos & Stickers can be made following these tips.
No bricks are included - only instructions - but ordering parts is EASY! Each download comes with a Stud.io file, which can easily be uploaded to Bricklink.com to order the exact parts you need. This saves time, money, and allows you to buy the exact pieces. Click here to upload to Bricklink.
Let's be Friends! 😄
Air Canada® is trademarked and does not in anyway sponsor, authorize, or endorse this content.