- SAVE SPACE with the smaller modular Regional Airport! The entire airport fits on just three 48x48 baseplates and the roof comes off to access the interior! This airport contains everything your city and minifigs need to travel, including interior and exterior details such as:
- Terminal Entrance with ticketing counters
- Arrivals area with baggage claim
- Two fully built out gates with interior furniture and details
- The center of the airport features a modular restaurant, with TSA screening area and arrivals hallways below (restaurant lifts off to access the security screening area)
- Exterior baggage doors & service areas
- Full control tower with removable roof to access interior
- Entire roof lifts off to access interior areas
- Includes a shop area with shelves where you can add items for your minifigs to buy while they wait for their flight
- Bathrooms are included below the restaurant next to security
- Gate signs
- Age 16+ (Expert Only - this is a tough build!)
- Built to Minifigure Scale & customizable, with interior details incldued!
- Roof is detachable to access interior!
- Moveable stairs are recommended so your minifigs can board their planes! Instructions for moveable stairs can be found here.
- If you have more space, we recommend going with the modular airport series, which will allow you to extend and modify the airport as needed. This build is intended for smaller cities. Click here to view the larger modular airport build we offer.
- Features detailed interior buildout - additional furniture and add-ons can be found in our Airport Collection.
- Designed By: @AFOL.TV
- 5,091 Pieces Required - For Adult Fans of LEGO
- Note: This is a large build, we recommend building the base on three (3) 48x48 baseplates.
Instructions are easy to read, use visuals, and follow steps just like real LEGO Set Instructions!
Your purchase is delivered via email with a link to download the files, no shipping required! Each download includes a PDF Instructions File, and a Parts File for easy ordering from Bricklink.com.
Logos & Stickers can be made following these tips.
No bricks are included - only instructions - but ordering parts is EASY! Each download comes with a Stud.io file, which can easily be uploaded to Bricklink.com to order the exact parts you need. This saves time, money, and allows you to buy the exact pieces. Click here to upload to Bricklink.
Let's be Friends! 😄